Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resident Updates
At Atlantic Marine Corps Communities, our number one priority is always to provide safe and healthy homes, communities, and workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital in the face of growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. We are committed to working in collaboration with our military partners to enhance and coordinate communications and provide factual and transparent information to our residents.
Resident Update - 5/27/21AMCC continues to closely monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) and act in accordance with recommendations from the CDC, military leadership and local health authorities. Our operations will continue with existing modifications for the safety of our residents and team members. Our community operations remain unchanged and include:
- Offices are open by appointment only for in-person community and leasing office visits. Residents are encouraged to use our website, Resident Portal, telephone and/or e-mail to contact our team.
- You are encouraged to use the Resident Portal for online rent payments, access to community forms and resources, to submit routine service orders and to check on the status of your service orders. We are temporarily waiving credit and debit card fees on payments completed through the Resident Portal for your convenience.
- Residents are now able to receive a notification when the maintenance technician is on their way through the new RentCafé Resident App “I’m on my way” notification. Make sure you have the RentCafé Resident App downloaded with notifications enabled to receive the new “I’m on my way!” notifications.
- Please continue to call in emergency and urgent service orders through the Maintenance Hotline at (877) 509-2424 so our team can safely address them in a timely manner. Routine service orders can be called in or submitted through the Resident Portal or App.
- Limited self-help items such as air filters are available for delivery upon request.
- Please follow all posted guidance at community offices and in amenity spaces. When using amenities, please practice social distancing between households and take prevention measures to protect yourself and your family.
The AMCC team is working diligently to reinstate services and open community spaces as quickly as it becomes safe to do so. Any changes will be made in accordance with installation leadership and will be promptly communicated to all residents.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate the pandemic and work to keep our community safe and healthy.
The AMCC Team
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- Beaufort Installation COVID-19 website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
Additional Resources and Prevention
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies